Show your support for Black Lives Matter, by attending one of the numerous rallies taking place across the province. Black Lives Matter It’s a movement emphasizing basic human rights and racial equality for black people, a population that has been oppressed for hundreds of years.
All organizers are asking people to wear masks, socially distance and remain respectful and peaceful.
- Winnipeg – June 5, 6pm, at the Manitoba Legislature Building organized by Justice For Black Lives
- Thompson – June 5, Maclean Park
- Flin Flon – June 8, 12 – 3pm, Pioneer Square
- Brandon – June 13, 5pm, at Princess Park
- Steinbach – June 8, 6pm, at K.R. Barkman Park